Brian A. Taylor, Esq.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Brian received his J.D. from Washburn University School of Law in 2010 graduating with Dean’s Honors and with certificates in business and transactional law (with distinction) and natural resources law.
Prior to joining Ascent Law LLC, Brian ran his own practice. He focused primarily on helping clients create estate plans as well as navigating the complexities of probate, criminal, and family law cases. He has also experience in conducting mineral title examination of federal, state, fee and tribal lands.
In his spare time, Brian enjoys golfing, football, basketball and spending time with his wife and three children. Mr. Taylor helps clients in the following practice areas:
- Contracts (drafting and litigation)
- Civil litigation (federal and state cases)
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7, 13, and 11)
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Adoptions)
- Protective Orders (Criminal and Civil)
- Criminal Law (DUI, theft, sex crimes)
- Real Estate (Quiet Title, Liens, etc)
- Personal Injury (car accidents, slip and falls, etc)
- Estate Planning and Probate (contested and uncontested)
- Tax Matters (IRS and Utah State Tax Commission)
Contact us today, and let us know how we can help you!
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States
Telephone: (801) 676-5506