Divorce Lawyers Salt Lake City Utah
‘TIS THE SEASON TO GET A DIVORCE
Knowing when is the perfect time to file for divorce can be difficult because the truth is there is no such thing as the right time. A divorce can occur at any time. But how do you know that this time is really it? If you are stuck and don’t seem to move forward, it may be time to untie the knot. In rare cases, both spouses reach the decision to get a divorce at the same time. It is usually one partner wanting to end the relationship. If this is you, consult a Salt Lake City divorce attorney. A Divorce Lawyer can take a look at your current circumstances and suggest the best course of action. But let’s take a look at some signs it might be time to go separate ways.
SIGNS IT MIGHT BE TIME TO CALL YOUR DIVORCE ATTORNEY
- You want to be on your own – While it is okay to crave alone time to recharge, if you are convinced that being alone would be better than staying in your relationship, then it might be time to end your marriage.
- You feel your needs are not met – Whether that be your physical and emotional needs, your spouse should fulfill those needs. It is difficult to find balance and happiness in a one-sided relationship. While some things you can fix, if your partner is not involved and does not want to improve your relationship, things can get worse.
- You’re in for the kids – Children deserve to grow in a happy home. They can sense when you or your spouse are not happy. You don’t want them to have the wrong concept of marriage. Don’t stay together for the kids. Happy parents raise happy children.
- You have tried everything to fix your relationship – Some couples have tried counseling and other things and no matter how hard they have tried, things don’t seem to improve. Again, if both partners are not committed to making the marriage work, it might be time to move on.
- Abusive behavior – You should not put any kind of abuse, whether physical or emotional. Contact a domestic violence hotline immediately and file for divorce as soon as you can.
- Lack of trust – Every relationship is based on trust and mutual respect. If you can no longer trust your spouse, it might be a sign to end your relationship.
- It’s cheaper to stay married – If the only reason you want to stay with your spouse is your finances, consider plan B. No matter how much money you have saved, an unhappy marriage will make your life miserable.
- It is embarrassing – Don’t worry about what people will think. People always have an opinion on everything. It is your life and you know what’s the right thing to do.
WHY HIRING A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAN HELP WITH YOUR DIVORCE
Trust is an easy word to say. But it is not always the easiest thing to do. Most happily married couples in Utah live in trustworthy relationships. They often communicate effectively and share common experiences together. There are no secrets to keep. There is nothing to hide. There is no reason to cheat. But what happens when trust has been shattered? It can happen to any couple at any time. A husband is constantly late coming home from work. A wife begins to suspect an affair. Money mysteriously disappears from the couple’s bank account. Tension begins to rise in the household. They are all red flags that something may be wrong. While many people decide to file for divorce immediately at the first sign of trouble, one of the most effective solutions is to hire a private investigator.
HOW A SALT LAKE CITY DIVORCE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAN HELP
Many people never hire a private investigator because they feel guilty of prying into their spouse’s personal life. But it is important to understand it can be an effective tool to protect yourself. Far too many people live in relationships plagued with lies, deceit, and infidelity. Anyone who suspects’ their spouse is cheating deserves to know the truth. Private investigators are highly trained professionals who often have law enforcement backgrounds and understand the ramifications at stake. Here are some reasons why hiring a Salt Lake City divorce private investigator is a good investment.
FIND MISSING MONEY
One of the biggest signs of a troubled marriage is the mysterious loss of money from the couple’s bank account. In some cases, a spouse may be hiding assets. A private investigator can discover these accounts by accessing special databases and records. They can also find out if the dishonest spouse has opened their own accounts.
CATCH A CHEATING SPOUSE
Infidelity is one of the biggest contributors to divorce in Utah. While many people may suspect their spouse is cheating, it is important to get actual proof. By proving adultery, you may be able to get a more favorable ruling for alimony. Although a PI cannot access phone records, they can collect and recover deleted emails or social media posts by giving them permission to access the family computer.
WIN A CHILD CUSTODY CASE
Collecting video evidence of your spouse’s infidelity or reckless behavior can go a long way into winning a child custody battle. Even without video evidence, a private investigator can notify the police of any illegal activity.
Free Consultation with Divorce Lawyer in Utah
If you have a question about divorce law or if you need to start or defend against a divorce case in Utah call Ascent Law at (801) 676-5506. We will fight for you.
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States
Telephone: (801) 676-5506