Trusted Legal Adviser
People who want a lot of Bull go to a Butcher. People who want results navigating a complex legal field go to a Lawyer that they can trust.
That’s where I come in. I am Michael Anderson, an Attorney in the Salt Lake area focusing on the needs of the Average Joe wanting a better life for him and his family. I’m the Lawyer you can trust.
I grew up in Utah and love it here. I am a Father to four, a Husband to one, and an Entrepreneur. I understand the feelings of joy each of those roles bring, and I understand the feeling of disappointment, fear, and regret when things go wrong. I attended the University of Utah where I received a B.A. degree in 2010 and a J.D. in 2014.
I have focused my practice in Wills, Trusts, Real Estate, and Business Law. I love the thrill of helping clients secure their future, leaving a real legacy to their children. Unfortunately when problems arise with families. I also practice Family Law, with a focus on keeping relationships between the soon to be Ex’s civil for the benefit of their children and allowing both to walk away quickly with their heads held high.
Before you worry too much about losing everything that you have worked for, before you permit yourself to be bullied by your soon to be ex, before you shed one more tear in silence, call me. I’m the Lawyer you can trust.
Areas of Practice Include
● Litigation and Trials (Lawsuits)
● Bankruptcy Law (chapters 7, 13 and 11)
● Probate Law
● Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney)
● Business Law (general outside counsel, mergers, acquisitions)
● Contract Law (drafting and litigation contracts)
● Criminal Law (DUI, Theft, Assault, Fraud and other charges)
● Real Estate Law (Quiet Title Actions, Boundary Disputes, Title Opinions)
● Family Law (Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony, Pre-Nups, Adoptions)
● Personal Injury Law (Car Accidents, Dog Bites, Slip and Falls)
● Tax Law (IRS debt relief, offers in compromise, non-collectible)