Perry Bsharah, Esq., Attorney and Counselor at law
Perry Bsharah has over 20 years of experience in the law and always strives to zealously and aggressively represent his clients. He serves communities throughout Utah in the areas of divorce and family law, estate planning and probate, DUI and criminal defense, personal injury, bankruptcy, and business law.
Attorney Bsharah attended the University of Minnesota for his undergraduate studies and earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Minnesota Law School, which consistently ranks as one of the nation’s top 20 law schools. After practicing in Minnesota and South Dakota after law school, he was admitted to the Utah Bar in 2005. Attorney Bsharah has been listed on the Utah Bar Association’s “Pro Bono Honor Roll” for his volunteer work with Guardianships, Bankruptcy cases, and the Debtor’s Legal Clinic.
Attorney Bsharah has made countless appearances in courtrooms throughout the State of Utah. His main goal is to ensure that his clients understand the legal process every step of the way so that they may make informed decisions that will lead to the best solutions for their needs.
When Attorney Bsharah is not at the office, his greatest joy is found in spending time with his wife and children. He is an avid golfer (both “frisbee” and the other kind), and he loves the outdoors.
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
B.A., University of Minnesota
Utah State Courts
South Dakota State Courts
Minnesota State Courts (previously)
U.S. District Court, District of Utah
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States
Telephone: (801) 676-5506
Areas of Practice Include:
- Contracts (drafting and litigation)
- Civil litigation (federal and state cases)
- Bankuptcy (Chapter 7, 13, and 11)
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Adoptions)
- Protective Orders (Criminal and Civil)
- Criminal Law (DUI, theft, sex crimes)
- Real Estate (Quiet Title, Liens, etc)
- Personal Injury (car accidents, slip and falls, etc)
- Estate Planning and Probate (contested and uncontested)
- Tax Matters (IRS and Utah State Tax Commission)