8833 South Redwood Road
Suite C
West Jordan, UT 84088

Call For Free Consultation

(801) 676-5506

Call Us

Real Estate Investment Company in Utah

Real Estate Investment Company in Utah

A new client asked us:

Are there any special requirements for a Utah real estate investment company – either a corporation or an LLC that owns real estate compared with other LLCs or companies or corporations?

Are there any formation for compliance requirements that I need to be aware of?

Lawyer for Real Estate in Utah Responses

Answer from one of the lawyers in our office:

Typically speaking, no. The requirements would be the same as any other LLC, company or corporation, depending on what you set up.

A full real estate consultation would be necessary to necessary to properly advise you. I am a real estate agent in addition to being an attorney in Utah.

Answer for another attorney in our firm:

The requirements for organizing a corporation or LLC that owns and operates real estate are no different than those for corporations or LLCs engaging in any other businesses.

Another response from a real estate lawyer:

No, there are no special requirements for a Utah limited liability company which owns real estate. The requirements are the same.

Oh and this lawyer provided this disclaimer: The foregoing discussion does not establish an attorney-client relationship, is qualified by the limited facts presented above, and should not be relied upon as legal advice. To obtain definitive legal advice upon which one can rely necessitates retaining an attorney who is qualified in this particular area of the law. That’s good advice right. You should call us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Free Initial Consultation with a Real Estate Investment Lawyer in Utah

It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when. Legal problems come to everyone. Whether it’s your son who gets in a car wreck, your uncle who loses his job and needs to file for bankruptcy, your sister’s brother who’s getting divorced, or a grandparent that passes away without a will -all of us have legal issues and questions that arise. So when you have a law question, call Ascent Law for your free consultation (801) 676-5506. We want to help you.

Michael R. Anderson, JD

Ascent Law LLC
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States

Telephone: (801) 676-5506

Ascent Law LLC

4.9 stars – based on 67 reviews

Recent Posts

Can I Divorce My Spouse if he or she is in jail?

Real Estate Lawyer

Fraudulent Transfers Before Bankruptcy

Salt Lake City Lawyers Discuss Panhandling Laws

Is a Living Trust Necessary?

What to do if your spouse delays the divorce process

Share this Article

About the Author

People who want a lot of Bull go to a Butcher. People who want results navigating a complex legal field go to a Lawyer that they can trust. That’s where I come in. I am Michael Anderson, an Attorney in the Salt Lake area focusing on the needs of the Average Joe wanting a better life for him and his family. I’m the Lawyer you can trust. I grew up in Utah and love it here. I am a Father to three, a Husband to one, and an Entrepreneur. I understand the feelings of joy each of those roles bring, and I understand the feeling of disappointment, fear, and regret when things go wrong. I attended the University of Utah where I received a B.A. degree in 2010 and a J.D. in 2014. I have focused my practice in Wills, Trusts, Real Estate, and Business Law. I love the thrill of helping clients secure their future, leaving a real legacy to their children. Unfortunately when problems arise with families. I also practice Family Law, with a focus on keeping relationships between the soon to be Ex’s civil for the benefit of their children and allowing both to walk away quickly with their heads held high. Before you worry too much about losing everything that you have worked for, before you permit yourself to be bullied by your soon to be ex, before you shed one more tear in silence, call me. I’m the Lawyer you can trust.