Brandon M. Evans, Esq.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
When Brandon was admitted to the Utah Bar he fulfilled a dream whose inception began in his youth as a result of learning of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution. He is also admitted to the District of Columbia, Washington DC, Bar. While very grateful that he was able to fulfill this dream. Whether you are working to build, protect, or salvage your dream, Brandon can help you.
Whether you are getting married, getting un-married, creating a new business, defending your business, selling or ending your business, dealing with criminal concerns, planning your estate, seeking permanent immigration status, or recouping damages, Brandon will negotiate and litigate for you and your dreams.
Other dreams that Brandon enjoys creating and fulfilling are spending time doing activities: woodworking, gardening, board games, camping, and reading. Brandon loves that his wife and three children also enjoy those activities.
Brandon enjoys the following areas of legal practice:
- Family Law (Child Custody, Mediation, Litigation, Parenting Plans, Divorce, Adoptions, Annulment)
- Contract Law (drafting and litigation)
- Criminal Defense (federal and state cases, including DUI, Theft, Domestic Violence, etc.)
- Business Formations (LLC, Corporations, Partnerships, etc.)
- Business Representation (Lawsuits and Litigation)
- Real Estate (Quiet Title Actions, Evictions, etc)
- Estate Planning and Probates (Wills, Trusts, including formation and administration, both contested and uncontested)
- Tax Matters (IRS and Utah State Tax Commission)
- Personal Injury Law (Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Dog Bites, Slip and Falls)
- Collection Issues (collections; Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, etc.)
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States
Telephone: (801) 676-5506